August CV Series
Automated Wafer Carrier Inspection Systems
The CV Series was designed specifically for the semiconductor industry to automatically verify critical wafer carrier dimensions. Fabs use the CV Series to quickly identify out-of-tolerance carriers through in-coming and in-process inspection. Removing carriers that do not meet specification will improve wafer transfers, maximize equipment availability, and enhance overall yield through a reduction in wafer breakage and particle contamination.
Automatically verifies critical wafer carrier and FOUP dimensions.
- Provides incoming and in-process inspection
- Identifies out-of-tolerance wafer carriers
- Reduces wafer carrier and FOUP interoperability issues
- Acquired From Rudolph Technologies - Licensing agreement includes Parts Inventory & All Intellectual Property.
Parts & Technical Support, New Products - See Press Release
4" to 300mm
FOUP or Cassettes. Any manufacturer, Color, Material
CV9800 - Available as:
2" to 200mm
- Cassettes & Carriers including Quartz, Teflon and others. Any manufacturer, Color, Material
*Limited Parts and service support also available for existing CV9800 models